- Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have an interest in innovative technologies and finance? Do you think you can provide exceptional customer service? InfoWARE Limited provides its customers with world-class business solutions and supports them with unparalleled service and support.
- Over the years, we have taken great pride in helping companies manage their business operations. Due to expansion, we are looking to add to our team of analysts.
What we are looking for
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference to the people they work with and the clients we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and stimulating environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best customer experience in the industry. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory, along with a positive attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and non-technical skills.
- As a Financial Investment Analyst, your role will play an important role in monitoring the investment portfolio, sourcing new investments, executing trades and related reporting activities.
- Supported by our subject matter experts and training and development department, you’ll benefit from a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver exceptional service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor the performance and credit quality of current portfolio investments and develop expertise in assigned industries.
- Perform research and analysis on new investment opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to manage the collection and analysis of relevant financial/performance data and effectively track/document information/analysis as an analyst.
- Demonstrate increasing proficiency in financial statement analysis, including the use of financial management tools and internally developed applications/models.
- Contribute to the buy/sell/hold recommendation process, developing a growing understanding of the pricing landscape, relative value and portfolio strategies.
- Develop understanding of the trading process, execute trades and complete trading tickets.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with business partners and external analysts.
- Proactively assist members of the product development and implementation team in the development of analytical tools and processes.
- Review and evaluate economic and market trends, earnings outlook, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine appropriate investment strategies.
- Connecting with fund managers, business leaders, stock traders, stockbrokers
- and regulators to expand access to finance while improving the market
- Maintain up-to-date information on the country’s latest economic trend, latest updates and all financial market updates.
- Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios.
- Develop complex financial models and analyst research papers.
- Assist in ensuring that all investment compliance regulations are adhered to.
Requirements, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, economics or other discipline related to financial investment management.
- Relevant experience in financial analysis preferred, ideally in the area of equity, derivatives, money market and fixed income investment analysis.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of financial setup, procedures, statistics and economics.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- MUST have completed NYSC.
- Adaptability to work independently and be part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships and team goals.
- Being able to think outside the box.
Why InfoWARE Limited
- At InfoWARE Limited we believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. This means that we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the latest technologies and working environments. We are a modern, stimulating and rapidly growing company thanks to the success of our employees. They are smart, curious, customer-oriented and results-oriented.
Start realizing your dreams:
- If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential, then apply for this role now and tell us more about what you can bring to our enterprise.
In return, we offer you
- An excellent compensation package
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuing Professional Development
- A commitment to providing you with career development opportunities to reach your full potential.
Click here to apply