SACRAMENTO – Governor Gavin Newsom today announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 74 by Assembly member Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego) – Communications: universal service: vital program.
- AB 483 By Assembly Member Reginald Byron Jones-Sawyer, Sr. (D-Los Angeles) – Peace Officers: California Science Center and Exposition Park.
- AB 619 by Assembly Member Lisa Calderon (D-Whittier) – Air Quality.
- AB 804 by Assembly Member Megan Dahle (R-Bieber) – Free Hunting Days.
- AB 811 By Assembly Member Luz Rivas (D-Arleta) – Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority: Contracting.
- AB 901 by Assembly Member Lisa Calderon (D-Whittier) – Passenger Vehicle Lease Transactions.
- AB 913 by Assembly Member Thurston “Smitty” Smith (R-Apple Valley) – Collateral Recovery.
- AB 1194 by Assembly Member Evan Low (D-Campbell) – Conservatory.
- AB 1203 by Assembly Member Autumn Burke (D-Inglewood) – Property Taxation: Appraisals Appeal Board: Qualifications: Los Angeles County.
- AB 1219 by Assembly Member Marc Berman (D-Menlo Park) – Income Taxes: Natural Heritage Preservation Tax Credit Act of 2000.
- AB 1259 by Assembly Member David Chiu (D-San Francisco) – Criminal proceedings: motion to quash.
- AB 1402 by Assembly Member Marc Levine (County of D-Marin) – Market Facilitator: Fee Collection.
- AB 1561 by the Labor and Employment Commission – Classification of workers: employees and independent contractors.
- AB 1578 by the Commission de la magistrature – judicial omnibus.
- SB 69 by Senator Mike McGuire (D-Healdsburg) – North Coast Rail Authority: Great Redwood Trail Agency: Rail Right of Way: Sonoma-Marin Area Rail Transit District.
- SB 267 by Senator Robert Hertzberg (D-Van Nuys) – Property taxation: active solar energy systems: flip partnership transactions.
- SB 341 by Senator Mike McGuire (D-Healdsburg) – Telecommunications Service: Outages.
- SB 507 By Senator Susan Talamantes Eggman (D-Stockton) – Mental Health Services: Assisted Outpatient Treatment.
- SB 539 by Senator Robert Hertzberg (D-Van Nuys) – Property taxation: transfers of taxable values.
- SB 570 by Senator Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Vehicles: equipment.
- SB 586 by Senator Steven Bradford (D-Gardena) – Peace officers: certification.
- SB 667 by Senator Richard D. Roth (D-Riverside) – Property Taxation: Disabled Veterans Exemption: Filing of Claims.
- SB 800 by Senator Bob Archuleta (D-Pico Rivera) – Real Estate: licenses.
- SB 824 by the Committee on Governance and Finance – California Department of Tax and Fee Administration.
- SB 825 by the Governance and Finance Committee – Tax and Expense Administration: Local Government Finances.
- SB 827 by the Public Safety Committee – Public Safety Omnibus.
For the full text of invoices, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov